Saturday, 20 January 2018

Quick new year catch up. Happy 20th Jan 2018

Its 2018, new year, well 20th Jan, so not too new now.

Having a total chilling afternoon. Blasting Queen around as I'm home alone, sat in my onsie (I have no shame and no underpants on) and just finished doing 4 lots of tax returns.
Tip for UK people, don't setup 2 businesses as partnerships and be the only one doing the returns for himself and  his wife for ten years... Brain numbing torture.

Writing wise, I have a magical / murder mystery mash up book finished at 1st draft, and an actual police procedural started. Never thought I'd do a police procedural, as it started life as a revenge story. I'm going to switch between the two, editing one then writing new stuff. I realistically don't care for editing. I'm enjoy scrawling on paper too much. Then, my dear readers, I am actually going to submit it, and see if any publishers choose to want it. Nothing ventured and all that guff.

Gimme The prize singalong interlude 

I might be home alone, but my neighbours might be thinking I'm killing my cat.. with my singing. Don't care. Very rare I get to be like this.

Its better to burn out than to fade away.

Plans for 2018. New website... ahem.. said this last year, both for writing and my day job... ahem.. never happened.

I will be getting out of my comfort zone. I tend to write in the house. Alone. This year, I'm planning on going to see authors at events. First one planned is Luca Veste at Newcastle on the 16th March on his book tour for the Bonekeeper. I've never done this before, so don't know what to expect..

Don't loose your head 


And with that, adios for now..

Boogey woogey time continues

Princes of the Universe.......... I know his name...


No comments:

Post a Comment