Sunday, 2 September 2018

Intro to my next WIP

Hello all, if anyone is out there

Last night I had the house to myself. But for some reason I didn't continue any of the projects I'm currently doing.
Instead I tried planning. Completely new to so. I unexpectedly got alot done.

Victims, crimes, locations (my hometown) and most weirdly an actual backstory before I start writing.

I maybe a convert to this process in future. Time will tell.

I want to share something with you. I've actually written my 1st page. My premise, my hook. Overtime it will probably edit and read differently but here is the first draft version of page 1.

"Good morning everyone on Facebook and Twitter.

As I write this, it is around 9.30am on Sunday 9th September. I'm sat here in front of an empty plate. I've just polished off a hearty full English breakfast and sipping on a mug of Lady Grey. My appetite is ravishing even though I have the following to confess.

By midnight Sat 16th, less than one week away. I will have killed three men who are currently living in Consett. Each committed an evil act which changed the course of my life and my family forever.

You can call the police, you can try and stop me, but the plans are in action. Tonight the first one will die. I feel no remorse for the long overdue revenge to come.

The guilty must be punished.

Regards

T"

No comments:

Post a Comment