No Its been a while.
Yes, another while.
Seems I only say hello, to say, its been a while.
Ive delibrately not wrote on the blog. Yeah, honest.
Ive tried to get my head clear on what to do next. Ive been writing, all handwritten, nothing typed up. I find it very slow to type all my scrawl afterwards. Basically I can barely read it.
Ive 4 WIPs on the go. One murder mystery, two childrens books and something Im not sure what on earth it is. Aiming for a root for one bad guy taking on multiple bad people type story. The latter 3 are all on hold. My main fun, and yes, Im really enjoying it, is my murder mystery. So much fun is being had, I made a very important decision last night.
I have given myself 6 months to finish and type it up. I suspect 1 month alone is purely for typing purposes. Then, I am going to submit it to publishers. This is an angle I never thought I would do, up til know I wrote for me, wrote to clear my head from the voices. Writing is therapietic to me. The pressure in my head dissaptes for a while. I could be nuts, who knows. Ive been told a few times, Im on "the spectrum" by friends. Ive never been checked out, and probably never will. Im me, and writing is my medicine.
Dont think my wife is as keen on me doing as much writing but then she gets to watch all her crappy TV and film and Netflix without me moaning now. No doubt her opinion may change if I ever get published. I dont even want loads of money, I just want people to read my bullshit. I think, in a big headed way, I dont write too bad. (please ignore this blog post as proof, I dont intend to edit it, maybe spell check, but no editing)
NaNoWriMo is coming soon. I've signed up but openly admit I will be cheating. I've loads of handwritten notes, but next to nothing typed up. I'm planning to use NaNoWriMo time to turn paper into electronic files. I type slowly, so it's going to a while.
Anyone out there, reading this. Happy writing.
No comments:
Post a Comment