Well. I watched episode 2. By the end of it, it appears not to be any direct connection to Moriarty. Not sister, nor wife, nor Moriarty with a sex change.
Now being a 3rd Holmes sibling is a weird direction to take. I didn't know there was one. And yes, why can't it be a sister not a brother. Maybe this one had a sex change.
Remember though, this is Sherlock Holmes, red herrings are often there, throwing us off the scent. There is one more episode to go. I am arrogantly sticking to my guns. I still think it is a Moriarty relative.
Tomorrow night we should find out. More to the point, I will find out if my scooby doo powers of deduction is any good.
Right or wrong, I enjoy the guess the storyline challenge. And will continue to post my guesses. Mind you, if I'm always wrong, I might change my mind. There's only so much self embarrassment I can take.
No comments:
Post a Comment