Tuesday, 25 April 2017

Futurelearn writing course

Once again, I have enrolled onto the free writing course on Futurelearn. This time I WILL finish it.

Everything I write for it, I will put here too.

Today we had to think of
a 3 facts and 1 fiction and
b 1 fact and 3 fiction

Each needed around 50 -  100 words.

Here is one of them (other isn't written yet) but which is the following a or b

Week 1 pt 1

According to the washing machine I have 1h 40mins to kill.
I'm  hungry and need snacks. The only money I can find is in a plastic bank bag with 100 pennies in it. Definitely not enough for this hunger. I need food AND soon.
A large bag of Chili Doritos and a crunchie, washed down with 2 litres of Dandelion and Burdock,  should do it.
I pick up my car keys and head to a nearby shop, but not before I grab my daughter's handgun and rubber Freddie Kruger mask from her bedside drawer.

No comments:

Post a Comment