Friday, 25 November 2016

NaNoWriMo update

I've been soooo busy writing my book, my blog was forgotten about.

I may not have written as much as alot of people out there. But I'm happy as a pig in muck, with 16,656 words.

This time last month was a big fat zero amount of words.

Proud as punch.

Not only that, I have an actual storyline. I'm buzzing. Yesterday, I decided to bring in an additional main character. So I wrote a segment introducing him. Whether he stays as planned or disappears at the end of the sequence, who knows.

What hasn't happened yet, which is a bummer, I haven't used poison to kill any one. Three people dead. No poisoning, nor my heavily researched body disposal methods.

Some would say this was a waste of time but not me. Writing has given me a new lease of life. My mind is constantly flowing with ideas. Granted, some are shit, but some if I can pull it off will be great. For me anyway.

I will finish this book. All started on pen and paper. At some point, I will have to type it up. 16 thousand words is going to take a very long time.

Possible, no, definitely longer than it took me to scribble it down.

My forensic online twitter friend (actually not sure if she wants it known she is helping me, so anonymous she will remain for now), is a great help. I send her some questions, she replies with quick scientific approach.

I hope I can repay her at some stage but who knows. Would she have any pet related questions relevant to her book?

Boys and Girls, good night for now, and stay scribbling.

No comments:

Post a Comment