As I embark on writing stories, especially about murder, I of course need to know what I am talking about technically. So finally all three books I ordered from Amazon have arrived.
Let's be truthful from the off. If I can find a second hand book for 7p with a little postage and it's cheaper than brand new, then this budding trainee murder writer will buy it.
The Forensic Casebook arrived, let's say with a grubby cover. Grubby enough for me to wonder who its previous owner was.
Who buys Forensic books? Scientists, researchers, students, potential murderers, actual murderers hiding the evidence?
Whoa there. While farfetched, very slim chance the latter could be true. So, in a true moment of paranoia, I get the antibacterial wipes out and give the covers some hard elbow grease. As current owner of the book, I refuse to take the fall for any crimes the previous reader committed.
No comments:
Post a Comment